YEAR 12/13 RESOURCES
Online Learning Guidance – Year 12
- We would highly encourage and expect all students to start by logging on to Microsoft Teams for all their live lessons. Please follow the timetable below:
|9.00am – 10.00am||
LGR Triple Health
|10.00am – 11.00am||
VSK Double and Triple Science
JGT English Literature
BPA Double Science
|11.15am – 12.15pm||LDO Biology||
LGR Triple Health
OMO English Literature
NEY Double Science
- We would also encourage and expect students to spend some time every day actively engaging with Microsoft teams and completing all work set by their teachers. As well as the subject Teams/channels, there is also a UCAS/Careers channel which is being updated regularly to support students.
- After completing the work set on Microsoft Teams, we would also encourage students to log on to Seneca Learning, to complete further independent study for their chosen subjects.
Online Learning Guidance – Year 13
- We would encourage students to log on to Microsoft Teams regularly. There is a UCAS/Careers channel which is being updated regularly to support students. There is also a Personal Wellbeing channel with suggested activities. Please also check the Announcements channel regularly for messages and updates, as well as links to follow.
- There are also some really useful webinars being run by Bradford University https://www.bradford.ac.uk/webinars/ for students to sign up to. We would encourage students to have a look at the wide variety of webinars which are available and sign up to some to help them with their next steps.
- We would also encourage students to sign up for and complete the EtonX self study course: Visit the EtonX etonx.com website and click Sign up. Choose Sign up with Access Code (the code to access the course is available through MS Teams). Follow the on-screen instructions. Please sign up with your school email address. Congratulations! You can now get started on your course.
We have added below a selection of resources across all subjects which you are able to download and complete. All of these resources are also available on Microsoft Teams.
|How to join Microsoft Teams for online classroom learning||Download|
|Tassomai Login Instructions||Download|
|Y12 BTEC Business – Unit 3 Workbook||Download|
|Year 12 Live Lessons Timetable||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Mechanics – Connected Particles in One Dimension||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Mechanics – Motion Under Gravity||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Mechanics – SUVAT||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Mechanics – Travel Graphs||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Algegraic Long Division, Factor and Remainder Theorem||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Area Between a Curve and a Line (or Curve)||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Area under a curve||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Basic Calculus||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Binomial Expansion||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Coordinate Geometry||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Coordinate Geometry of the Circle||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Cubics||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Differentiation (Basic)||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Differentiation (Tangents and Normals)||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Indices||Download|
|Year 12 Maths Pure – Inequalities||Download|