YEAR 7 RESOURCES
Online Learning Guidance
- We would encourage all students to log on to Microsoft Teams for their live lessons which are starting w/b 15th June (see how to join in the resources below). They need to go to their S Band or T Band Team, then go to the relevant channel (subject), and then click to join their live lesson (blue box appears and they click to join).
- Students should join their live maths lesson (go to maths channel in their S Band or T Band team) every Tuesday at 10am.
- Students should join their live science lesson (go to science channel in their S Band or T Band team) every Wednesday at 10am.
- Students should join their live English lesson (go to English channel in their S band or T Band team) every Thursday at 10am.
*Students must have their cameras and microphones turned off throughout all live lessons. If instructed to, they can use the chat function, but this must only be used to ask lesson-related questions and to type lesson-related answers. The chat must never be used for students to have conversations with each other.*
- We would also encourage all students to log on to Microsoft Teams daily to watch the daily recorded videos (see timetable/schedule below) and complete the work set using the recorded videos to help them. They need to go to the relevant subject channel to find the recordings and resources. Students should also complete any other work which has been set on Microsoft Teams.
|Teacher recordings and resources will be uploaded on these days.||
PE/PA or Technology/Food alternating fortnightly
PSHCE (Unstoppable Teen – Believe series)
- After completing the work set on Microsoft Teams, we would encourage students to log on to Hegarty and Tassomai to complete the tasks set by their teachers.
- We would also like to signpost the following online learning platforms to further support students’ learning at home. Please consider these as additional resources and online learning platforms which can be used on top of what we are providing as a school. Students can access a range of lessons delivered by teachers across a range of subjects.
Click on the links highlighted below to access each site.
Seneca Learning provides revision on a range of subjects at KS3, GCSE and A Level.
We have added below a selection of resources across all subjects which you are able to download and complete. All of these resources are also available on Microsoft Teams.
|How to join Microsoft Teams for online classroom learning||Download|
|Science Active Teach Online Login Instruction||Download|
|Tassomai Login Instructions||Download|
|Year 7 Art||Download|
|Year 7 Art – Lesson 1 David Hockney Landscapes||Download|
|Year 7 Art – Lesson 2 Japanese Landscapes||Download|
|Year 7 Art – Lesson 3 Martina Shapiro Landscapes||Download|
|Year 7 Art – Lesson 4/5 Comparing Artwork||Download|
|Year 7 Dance Project – Weeks 1-3||Download|
|Year 7 Drama Booklet – Weeks 1-5||Download|
|Year 7 English Poetry Booklet||Download|
|Year 7 English Roald Dahl Booklet||Download|
|Year 7 English Roald Dahl Stories||Download|
|Year 7 English Romeo & Juliet Reading and Writing Booklet – weeks 1-6||Download|
|Year 7 English Star Stories Writing Booklet||Download|
|Year 7 English Weekly Work Plan||Download|
|Year 7 Food Tech – Week 10 Children’s Lunch Box||Download|
|Year 7 Food Tech – Week 10 Children’s Lunch Box Information||Download|
|Year 7 Food Tech – Week 11 Creating New Snack Products||Download|
|Year 7 Food Tech – Week 12 Evaluating Dishes||Download|